e.g., "How do I apply?" or "How can I arrange a campus tour?"
Tips on how to ask George Brown a question:
- Keep questions brief and simple (for example, How do I
apply to George Brown?).
- Ask only one question at a time.
- Don't use quotation marks.
- Be sure to check out the links provided for the most detailed
and up-to-date information available.
- Check out the "Related" and "You may be interested in" drop-down
menus for more information.
- Click Top 10 for a list of the ten most frequently asked
- The responses to questions are pre-built. If you will
require further assistance, you will have the option to email our Contact Centre.
- Please note that Ask George Brown is not a Live Chat.
- If you require immediate assistance, you may call our Contact Centre directly at 416-415-2000 (1-800-265-2002 Toll-free in Canada and the United States, 1-877-515-5559 TTY)